Elemental Dissonance

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Post Apocalyptic Blend of Action and Survival.

3 posters

Chapter 1: Awakening

Fate
    Fate
    Admin

Character Information
    Main Character:

Chapter 1: Awakening - Page 2 Empty Re: Chapter 1: Awakening

Post by Fate Fri Dec 06, 2013 8:11 am

I can't possibly call you knife-ears now can I besides is Angel my real name or is it just a random name I thought off the top of my head, the world will never know. Angel said when he walked past her and would stay in place until he told her about a Gigginox so apparently the Giggi things had a mommy or something like that, with the name Gigginox it kinda sounded badass way more bad ass than Tiger anyways. So they come out at night then...freaky all the horrible creatures come out at night. Well I'm lost at the moment and you seem to roughly know where your going or at least the rest of you knife-ears do so I might as well tail along. Who knows you might have bad luck and we run into that Gigginox thing fun fun. she said placing her hands in her pockets and would calmly walk after him she was bored anyways.
    Kenji
    Kenji

Character Information
    Main Character:

Post by Kenji Fri Dec 06, 2013 5:04 pm

[color=green]Fair enough.[/spoiler] Sebastian said as she pointed out the obvious that Angel may not be, and probably wasn't, her real name. He looked up at the old and dilapidated buildings that, even now, many still towered over them. In the distance a building rumbled as he watched one of the taller ones crumble in on itself, sending a large dust cloud into the sky. It was too far away to affect them, but something about it captivated him. Sebastian shook his head as Angel continued talking, Sorry to disappoint you, but I haven't the faintest idea of where I'm going. Haven't known in awhile actually. Sebastian said, his mind drifting back to times long ago, fading memories of his trek through the blistering deserts of Ares. He had come into the lush lands of Demeter little less than a month ago, but it felt like ages. With an abundance of food and shelter in the lush forests came an abundance of massive predators and monsters wrought from sheer nightmares. Creatures he had only heard of in fairy tales and legend, but even more horrible than they were described. So you're a human...what exactly does that mean? You don't know where you're going, but where did you come from?
    Fate
    Fate
    Admin

Character Information
    Main Character:

Post by Fate Sat Dec 07, 2013 11:20 am

Oh well that sucks honestly, I mean if you don't know where your going then what's the point of me coming with other than strength in numbers..which honestly meh. Oh yeah human right, okay let's see. Your a Nova, I'm a Human, those Congas are Conga and I guess those Giggi are Giggi? That's as best as I can explain it we aren't of the same species, we look alike though but considering you guys don't like Conga I can only think that you probably derived from Human origins..I mean you can't be Zireh...no that would be..horrible. Angel said with the last bit being so low that he probably wouldn't even hear what she said she would stare at him more guarded for a bit before shaking her head and slipping back into her relaxed stance. As for where I came from..I guess the best response would be here but not here at the same time. Yeah that's good enough not going to give you a better answer than that. she said before her stomach rumbled.

Hey, you got any food, I've got a serious case of the munchies right now.
    Kenji
    Kenji

Character Information
    Main Character:

Post by Kenji Sat Dec 07, 2013 5:44 pm

Sebastian looked at the girl, an eyebrow raised in curious interest and surprise. She trailed off, mumbling something about something or someone, but Sebastian wasn't wholeheartedly paying attention. Your answers are very... Sebastian said, looking for a word to describe it, before finally deciding on one, cryptic. It's rather annoying, really hard to make conversation with someone who doesn't give straight forward answers. Sebastian shouldered the pack, bumping it up a bit and pulled the straps so it would cling a bit closer to his body as the girl asked about food. He debated giving her some for a moment, there was more than enough fruit in there to last him the next two days. Then again, he didn't know this girl at all and it was survival of the fittest out here, if she wanted food, she'd just have to find some of her own. Sebastian looked the woman up and down once more, focusing on the freshly made Conga armor and greatsword fastened to her back. With a sigh, he reached into the pack and pulled out a blue fruit. He turned it over in his hand, inspecting it carefully before holding out his hand to give to Angel, Here, it's not much, but it should do for a snack.
    Fate
    Fate
    Admin

Character Information
    Main Character:

Post by Fate Sat Dec 07, 2013 6:57 pm

Awesome thanks. Angel said with a smile before looking at the fruit and then promptly phasing it out of it's "skin" before eating the fleshy part directly. She would consume it quickly with the seeds likewise resting on the fruit's outer layer and she would put the seeds in her pocket while tossing the skin. Yum, I love Blue fruit, well that's what I call it I don't suppose you Nova have a name for it? she said completely ignoring the fact that he had called her vague and commented on the difficulty of conversation with her. She would likewise face her palms downward phasing the stain the juice left off of her hands and onto the floor before smirking at the Nova. So your really not going to give me your name? I mean I can't keep calling you knife-ears now can I. she said before puffing out her cheeks.

Spoiler:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:25 am