Elemental Dissonance

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Post Apocalyptic Blend of Action and Survival.

3 posters

The Abilities and Techs of Arcturus

Red

Character Information
    Main Character:

The Abilities and Techs of Arcturus  Empty The Abilities and Techs of Arcturus

Post by Red Tue Nov 19, 2013 3:36 pm

Major Style

Spoiler:

Minor Style

Spoiler:

Minor Style

Spoiler:

Major Style

Spoiler:

Minor Style

Spoiler:

Minor Style

Spoiler:

Minor Style

Spoiler:

Major Essence

Spoiler:

Minor Essence

Spoiler:

Last edited by Redemption on Sun Dec 01, 2013 11:52 am; edited 2 times in total
    Red

Character Information
    Main Character:

The Abilities and Techs of Arcturus  Empty Re: The Abilities and Techs of Arcturus

Post by Red Fri Nov 29, 2013 9:22 pm

Speed Tiers:

Burst Cannon Style:

Burst Force Style:

Flickering Fist Style:

Focused Fist Style:

Rending Fist Style:

Cell Manufacture:

Last edited by Redemption on Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Fate
    Fate
    Admin

Character Information
    Main Character:

The Abilities and Techs of Arcturus  Empty Re: The Abilities and Techs of Arcturus

Post by Fate Sun Dec 01, 2013 3:25 am

Cell, Tissue and Bone Manufacture - Bone requires Sect of the Shinigami.
    Cell & Tissue are fine as long as it remains in your body, creating flesh outside of it will require the Chaos Deity Conduit.
    Red

Character Information
    Main Character:

Post by Red Sun Dec 01, 2013 10:14 am

Well it was actually only for healing, not true creation of flesh. I called it Manufacture but it's actually just for healing himself and others of wounds, Arcturus can't actually CREATE bone or flesh outside of his body with them. I'll remove Bone Manufacture though and yeah, Cell and Tissue Manufacture can only be used inside Arcturus's body or another's for healing purposes.
    Vixen
    Vixen

Character Information
    Main Character:

Post by Vixen Mon Dec 02, 2013 6:49 am

Flickering Fist, no stunning remove that. If your looking for more ideas for that style try including things which you give no signal of striking before hand going from relaxed to attack in one smooth motion requiring reaction to notice your attacks as they come.

Shimmering Slam have it just do Reap damage, there is no Physical + Spirit that's just Reap.

Restore only heals other people not yourself so remove Tissue Repair Alpha's self healing likewise your Minor and Major essence remove the parts that you can heal yourself because you can't do that with restore. Only other targets. If you had Transmute then yes you could heal yourself, buff yourself etc.

Yawnz...all of these are legal, but while they are fine now later on the recoil will end up screwing you in battle just a heads up. Due to a lot of things revolving around boosting things by a rank, two ranks etc etc.

Approved.
    Fate
    Fate
    Admin

Character Information
    Main Character:

Post by Fate Tue Dec 03, 2013 11:40 am

Admin - Unapproval for:
    -Dragon's Charge
    -Demi God's Break
    -God's Rampage

Natural Tiers for Pre-Higher States stop at B-rank. If you wish to go higher than that you will need to consume Essence/Blood/Conduit for each movement done.

If you Awaken into a Higher State then additional tiers will be available for Style use please see the Character Information Section for info on Higher States and their available tiers.

Red

Character Information
    Main Character:

Post by Red Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:33 pm

Those are just the techniques, I can't actually train them yet and I know that. I was leaving them for when I actually get the Higher State. Those aren't for Arcturus at the current moment as I know I can't use them. Also, the rest are fixed!
    Fate
    Fate
    Admin

Character Information
    Main Character:

Post by Fate Tue Dec 03, 2013 2:05 pm

I see, alright then in that case approved.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:28 am